Saturday, June 28, 2008

going home

After many cycles and much what I have come to know as "worry" I have made my
choice to go back to my homeland. All my letters have gone unanswered. The parcels
I have been recieving are months and months old, some even having dates before my
assignment. I will miss my friends and my new home, but this must be done. I will
make sure the rabbits and elephant have enough food. It is not naural for the house to
be silent this long. I only hope that everything is alright.


yours
Iason Hassanov

6 comments:

Edward Pearse, Duke of Argylle said...

I shall stop by to check on things from time to time while you're away. I hope all is well for you my friend.

Eleanor Anderton said...

Checked on your bunnies. One of them was wandering too close to the stream - probably attracted by all the building in nearby Caledon II. Laid a trail of carrots in the grass to lead it back home. Hope everything at your home is fine.

宜蘭民宿 said...

中醫減重
中醫減重
中醫減重
中醫減重
中醫減重
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿

宜蘭民宿 said...

中醫減重
中醫減重
中醫減重
中醫減重
中醫減重
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿

宜蘭民宿 said...

SW
批發

seo

網路行銷

宜蘭民宿 said...

RX
情趣用品

提供上千種成人商品線上購物服務--專營情趣商品、男女自慰用品、性感睡衣、情趣用品批發、自慰套、SM商品、逼真情趣娃娃、跳蛋、按摩棒、同志用品、TENGA飛機杯..,可線上刷卡及貨到付款。 ... 收到的東西會有情趣用品的字樣嗎? 轉帳之後,如何通知這筆款項是我付的
導航

a片
a片
a片
a片
a片
a片